Thursday, January 17, 2008

Old Time Celebs Get Emotional....

Compilation Reel: All You’re Favorite Celebrities Crying Like Babies!
October 12th, 2007 by Scott Marks
Is it me or is there something hilarious about celebrities caught off guard and bawling their eyes out in public?
For years I rolled tape as countless celebs and lay people alike blubbered on live TV. My collection of Oprah clips alone would run ten hours!
Here are some favorite celebrity breakdowns. I even veto my own rule by including otherwise verboten sports figures. The only time I can tolerate them is when they’re weeping.
All of your favorites are here: Jerry Krause, Ernest Borgnine, Frank Sinatra, Mike Ditka, Jerry Lewis, Alexandra Paul, Old Man MacFadden, Hattie McDaniel, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, Dr. Joyce Brothers, Andy the Clown, Patron Saint Nicholas, Bob Barker, Richard Simmons, Buddy Hackett and Paul Sorvino.
You’ll laugh so hard at some of these that you’ll cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in..please make it short and sweet.