Thursday, July 2, 2015

Kathy's Kitchen Cookbook

​Many of you know that I have been working on a cookbook from Kathy's Kitchen, and I appreciate all of your support and encouragement while I have been creating it.  It has been a fun process, from developing recipes and getting them down on paper, to editing photos and creating the artwork.  
My website,  KATHYSKITCHENRECIPES.com is up and I will be sharing recipes there weekly and posting them on my K athy's Kitchen Facebook page!
You can purchase Cookbooks directly from my website via credit card or Paypal.  And I also have my Luxury Notecard collections and artwork there too!
Real estate has been keeping me busy this summer- but I plan on beginning my Holidays in Kathy's Kitchen Cookbook next month!

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in..please make it short and sweet.